LiliF® AIV HA (1-16) Multi-tube RT-PCR Kit
Avian influenza virus (AIV) is a disease caused by type A influenza virus, a member of the Orthomyxoviridae family. Influenza A viruses are responsible for major disease problems in birds, as well as in mammals including humans. Infection of domestic poultry by AIV viruses typically produces syndromes ranging from mild, localized infection such as respiratory disease and drops in egg production to severe, systemic disease with near 100% mortality. Aquatic avian species are thought to be reservoirs of AIV in nature.
Influenza A viruses are negative-sense, single-stranded, segmented RNA viruses. The several subtypes are labeled according to an H number (for the type of hemagglutinin) and an N number (for the type of neuraminidase). There are 18 different H antigens (H1 to H18) and 11 different N antigens (N1 to N11). H17 was isolated from fruit bats in 2012. H18N11 was discovered in a Peruvian bat in 2013.
LiliF™ AIV HA (1-16) Multi-tube RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically HA gene of influenza virus A by CLP™ technology and Maxime ™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of HA gene of influenza virus A, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional RT-PCR method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative RT-PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates HA gene of influenza virus A in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using specific primers pair.
• The assay can be detect HA gene of influenza virus A by one-step RT-PCR.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||AIV HA (1~16) Detection Premix||6 strips|
|2||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|