LiliF™ Salmonella Real-time PCR Kit
Salmonella is a genus of rod-shaped (bacillus) gram-negative bacteria of the family Enterobacteriaceae. The two species of Salmonella are Salmonella enterica and Salmonella bongori. Salmonella enterica is the type species and is further divided into six subspecies that include over 2,500 serotypes.
Salmonella species are non-spore-forming, predominantly motile enterobacteria with cell diameters between about 0.7 and 1.5 µm, lengths from 2 to 5 µm, and peritrichous flagella (all around the cell body).[They are chemotrophs, obtaining their energy from oxidation and reduction reactions using organic sources. They are also facultative anaerobes, capable of generating ATP with oxygen ("aerobically") when it is available; or when oxygen is not available, using other electron acceptors or fermentation ("anaerobically"). S. enterica subspecies are found worldwide in all warm-blooded animals and in the environment. S. bongori is restricted to cold-blooded animals, particularly reptiles.
This LiliF ™ Salmonella Real-time PCR Kit is designed as a probe-based real-time PCR product targeting the specific sequence in the invA gene of Salmonella. It uses the highly efficient Hot Start PCR Enzyme to maximize the detection performance of the product. This product is suitable for high sensitivity and specificity testing of Salmonella food poisoning bacteria in the sample.
• The LiliF ™ Salmonella Real-time PCR Kit is a 5 'Nuclease Assay Real-time PCR product.
• This product specifically tests Salmonella typhimurium or Salmonella enteritidis from DNA extracted from food-borne samples and microbial cultures. The validity of the test can be verified by providing Control DNA for the verification of the reaction.
• The target gene is the invA gene of Salmonella, which can specifically detect Salmonella typhimurium or Salmonella enteritidis .
• This product is a kit for the detection of harmful microorganisms in various foods and livestock products.
• It is a reagent for qualitative analysis by real-time PCR test for the presence of Salmonella typhimurium or Salmonella enteritidis in microorganism culture.
|1||2X qPCR Master Mix Solution||520 μl x 1 vial|
|2||Salmonella Detection Premix||260 μl x 1 vial|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|
Seven steps of dilution of the plasmid DNA including the target gene (invA gene) in the Salmonella Typhimuirium was confirmed to be positive using the PCR examination.
LiliF™ Salmonella Real-time PCR Kit is designed as a Probe Real-time PCR product with a specific sequence in the InvA gene of Salmonella Typhimuirium and can interpret the results through quantitative analysis of the fluorescent channel.