LiliF™ VTEC Real-time PCR Kit
VTEC is a particular group of the bacterium Escherichia coli. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless and live in the intestines of healthy humans and animals, VTEC strains produce a powerful toxin and can cause severe illness. In Ireland, the most common member of this group of bacteria is E. coli O157:H7, followed by E. coli O26. Other serogroups commonly linked to human illness in Europe include, O103, O145, O111 and O91.
LiliF™ VTEC Real-time PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically E.coli virus all serotype(H1 to H18) by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of all E.coli virus subtypes, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• LiliF™ VTEC Real-time PCR Kit is a 5 'Nuclease Assay Real-time PCR product.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time Real-time PCR that discriminates E.coli virus in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair. An internal control is used to monitor the extraction process and to detect Real-time PCR inhibition.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X qPCR Master Mix Solution||520 μl x 1 vial|
|2||VTEC Detection Premix||260 μl x 1 vial|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 vials|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 vial|
Genomic DNA was extracted from cultured fluid of E.Coli O157 and diluted in seven steps to confirm that the PCR test was detected positive. (left: VT1 right: VT2)
LiliF™ VTEC Real-time PCR Kit is designed as a Probe Real-time PCR product with an specific sequence of enterohemorrhagic E.Coli in the gene, and can interpret the results through quantitative analysis of fluorescent channels.