LiliF™ VTEC PCR Kit
VTEC is a particular group of the bacterium Escherichia coli. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless and live in the intestines of healthy humans and animals, VTEC strains produce a powerful toxin and can cause severe illness. In Ireland, the most common member of this group of bacteria is E. coli O157:H7, followed by E. coli O26. Other serogroups commonly linked to human illness in Europe include, O103, O145, O111 and O91.
LiliF™ VTEC PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically vibrio virus by CLP™ technology and Maxime ™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of VTEC virus, allowing the DNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional PCR method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a PCR that discriminates VTEC virus in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using specific primers pair.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||VTEC Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|
Lane M, 100bp molecular ladder; lane 1~7, VTEC Positive Control; lane N, Negative control
Verotoxin-producing E.coli (VTEC) PCR Detection Kit is based on the genetic database to form a response product by a specific primer of vertoxic genes (VT1, VT2) and to analyze the results by using an electroactive device and an agarose gel.