Fast DNA-spin™ Plasmid DNA Purification Kit
Spin column type product for quick and easy separation/purification of high yield of Plasmid DNA
- • Preparation time except Cell harvest takes only 10 minutes.
- • Possible to extract high purified and yield of plasmid DNA using relatively low amounts of buffer
- • Ice incubation, centrifugation are not necessary
- • Able to use extracted plasmid DNA in downstream application
Fast DNA-spinTM Plasmid DNA Purification Kit is used for purifying and separating high yield of plasmid DNA from E.Coli using silica membrane and optimized alkali lysis buffer system. Especially, experiment time has been minimized by simplifying procedure and ice incubation, centrifugation is not necessary. This product can be stored at RT for 1 year if buffer contents including Rnase A were not used. Also, Lysis & Neutralization indicator such as Lysis Viewer is included and able to verify pH change visually in real time. Purified plasmid DNA from this kit can be used for transfection, ligation, transformation, sequencing, etc. This product is suitable for PCR and restriction enzyme experiments as well.
- 01Restriction enzyme digestion
- 03Library screening
- 04Ligation and transformation
- 05in vitro translation
- 06Transfection of robust cells etc.
|M1 Buffer (Resuspension buffer)
|M2 Buffer (Lysis buffer)
|M3 Buffer (Neutralization buffer)
|RNase A (10 mg/ml)
- QWhat is the different from conventional spin column type?
- AExperiment with Fast DNA-spin™ Plasmid DNA Purification Kit is minimized and so time takes shorter. It is possible to obtain plasmid DNA within 10 minute except cell harvest process. Also, only table-top centrifuge is required and no need to do ice incubation and centrifiguation. No additional equipment are necessary.
- QIs there any precautions while storing M2 Buffer ( Lysis Buffer)?
- AWhen M2 Buffer is stored at temperature below 15℃, buffer may be educed due to solubility change. If the eduction has happened, please dissolve buffer in waterbath and use it.
- QIs it okay to store Kit at Room temperature?
- AIf this kit is not opened, it is possible to store for 1 year and it does not effect performance. We recommend you to store at refrigerator if you want to use. In case of storing buffers at refrigerator, please use buffer after completely dissolved.
- QWhat is maximum size of extracted Plasmid DNA?
- AIt is possible to extract 10 kb of plasmid DNA.