RealMOD™ Probe M² 2X qPCR mix (with UDG)
RealMOD™ Probe M² 2X qPCR mix (with UDG) is a TaqMan probe type product that can perform quantitative PCR using cDNA or gDNA. As a product to which the UDG-system is applied, the amplification product is DNA including Uracil, so the false positive can be significantly lowered by decomposing the positive sample by UDG during the second experiment. This product has a hot-start function, so the dimer generation rate is low and the reproducibility and stability are high. In addition, the qPCR results are excellent even in templates with high GC contents, and it is provided as a 2X Master mix type, so the capacity can be adjusted according to the experimenter.
It is composed of aqMan Probe type and is a 2X Master mix type product that can prevent real-time PCR false positives with UDG-system.
● Minimization of cross contamination through UDG-system application
● Real-time PCR reaction volume can be controlled with 2X Master mix type
● Hot-start function is included to minimize non-specific reactions
● Excellent reproducibility and stability
● Check excellent qPCR results even in templates with high GC contents
|25360.500 / 1000||500ml / 1000ml|
4) Excellent product reproducibility and stability.