NomelRT™ Western Blot Stripping Buffer
The western blotting stripping buffer, which can be run at room temperature without odor.
- • No smell and able to experiment at Clean hood
- • Antibody can be removed by reaction at room temperature
- • Sample and time saving by membrane reuse
- • Ready-to-use stripping buffer
Stripping protocol is an experimental method used to remove primary antibody and secondary antibody from membranes used in western blot. It is useful to detect more than one protein in membrane. It has advantages in sample storage, material and shortening of time. It is widely used. NomelRT™ Western Blot Stripping Buffer is odorless unlike conventional stripping buffer and can be removed even at room temperature.
|NomelRT™ Western Blot Stripping Buffer
||500ml × 1 Bottle
- QIs there a way to remove antibodies more effectively when Western blotting?
- AThe protocol is to guide the reaction at room temperature, but if you want to remove the antibody more strongly, we recommend that the reaction be performed at a temperature of about 37 °C or higher.
- QAfter Western blot, remove membrane antibody and leave stripping solution. Is it possible to reuse it?
- AYes, the solution you use is reusable. However, since the removed antibody remains in the solution, it may affect the next membrane when it is reused. Please keep it in a separate container when you store it.
- QHow do I store the product?
- AStripping solutions should be stored at room temperature. If you want to store them for a long time, it is recommended to keep them at 4 ℃.